The Motorola ATRIX 4G Laptop Dock brings to you laptop-like access to your Motorola ATRIX 4G, providing easy access with an enlarged viewing area and full QWERTY keyboard. In conjunction with the webtop application, you get full access to a full Firefox browser, as well as the freedom to access all of your files, emails, and web applications at will. Made with maximum convenience in mind, the Motorola ATRIX 4G Laptop Dock still enables you to field calls from your Motorola ATRIX 4G. The upgrade kit includes a Micro HDMI (female) to Micro-HDMI (male) adapter and a Micro-USB (female) to Micro-USB (male) adapter. The HDMI adapter allows you to watch movies, view pictures, and listen to music from your ATRIX 4G on your television or home theater. The Motorola ATRIX 4G Laptop Dock w/ Upgrade Kit is also acompatible with the ATRIX 2, PHOTON 4G, and the DROID RAZR.
The Motorola ATRIX 4G Laptop Dock & Upgrade Kit Features:
- View your files, photos, emails, and the web on a larger screen
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Complete access to a full version of Firefox
- Automatic switching to speakerphone to take and make calls when your phone is docked.
- Access your messages, and use your apps in full view in "mobile view"
- Micro HDMI (female) to Micro-HDMI (male) adapter allows you watch movies, view pictures, and listen to music from your ATRIX 4G on your television or home theater
- Also includes a Micro-USB (female) to Micro-USB (male) adapter
- Also compatible with the ATRIX 2, PHOTON 4G and the DROID RAZR - see note below
Whilst this laptop dock was initially manufactured for the ATRIX 4G, we have included the necessary adapter for you to be able to use this dock with the ATRIX 2, PHOTON 4G, and the DROID RAZR.
To use with the ATRIX 4G, simply insert into the Laptop dock.
To use with the ATRIX 2, PHOTON 4G or DROID RAZR, please use the included USB & HDMI Cables. Plug each one into its corresponding port on the laptop dock, and then into the phone. Though the laptop screen may show an incompatibility error message, it will run correctly – so please ignore the prompt. The USB and the HDMI cable attachments will allow you to use the laptop dock with these phones.