Regardless of your hobbies or occupation (or even age), the Maylong M-270 Mobility 7" 4GB Android Tablet can integrate itself seamlessly into your life. Beyond the obvious tablet capabilities like internet access, this tablet helps you keep your life organized (through apps like the preloaded calendar), helps your children develop motor skills and reading ability (through educational games and creative activities), run your business, and cook your meals (after all, a recipe viewed on your tablet takes up far less counter space than your laptop). Plus, with the explosive expansion of the e-book market, you'll save yourself precious time on trips to the bookstore and newsstand without losing access to your favorite books and periodicals. The Maylong M-270 Tablet Features:
- Widescreen Display - 7 TFT inch capacitive multi-touch screen displays colorful, clear, and stunning images.
- Android Operating System - Runs Android version 4.0, giving the user access to tons of Android apps, games, video / audio files and much much more!
- Massive Storage Space - Built-in 4GB hard drive capacity for storing photos, music, and other files, plus 512MB internal memory. Supports external T-FLASH memory cards for expandable removable storage.
- HDMI Output - Seamless connection to supported HDTV's via a Mini HDMI to HDMI cable (not included)
- Micro USB Jack - It's fast and easy to transfer data to your home PC or laptop while simultaneously charging your device.
- Includes Pre-loaded Apps - Access to many essential apps like Internet browser, YouTube, e-Book reader, Email, Digital media player, Digital picture viewer, customized AppStore, File browser, Camera, Contacts, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Application manager etc.
- Stereo Speaker - Crisp and clear sound while watching videos on YouTube, or listening to your favorite jams on Pandora. Connect your 3.5mm headphones to the audio jack for more privacy. A built-in microphone is also included.
- Camera for Video Chats - Front-facing 0.3MP camera is ideal for Skype, Tango, web chats, and video conferencing.