What the BHF2000 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit brings to the table is that drivers can and will have an access to most of the basic features of the phone, such as Bluetooth pairing, making and taking a call, and even sending and receiving text without having to touch anything.
With the DriveNTalk BHF2000 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit, DriveNTalk has designed the most advanced user interface of any Bluetooth car kit ever made. Packed with voice a vast array of voice features including voice triggers, voice prompts, and voice commands, the BHF2000 offers true hands-free operation with voice enabled features that let you send and listen to SMS and e-mail messages all by voice activated commands.
The DriveNtalk BHF2000 takes the meaning of hands-free to the next level with its TTS Gesture Sensing User Interface. Not only does the BHF2000 allow you to control functions like volume with the mere wave of a hand, but it offers much more.
- Do you need to turn up the volume some? Simply wave your hand to the left. Do you need to turn the volume up? All you have to do is wave your hand to the right! It's that easy.
- Additionally, a proximity sensor recognizes your movements while disregarding any motion that is around you. The G Sensor also provides auto power on and reconnection for maximum convenience.
The DriveNtalk BHF2000 also features multi language support. English, Spanish, and French are all available as Voice UI. Vehicle-like design concepts were implemented when creating the BHF2000 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit so as to complement the aesthetics of luxury automobiles. Innovative features like solar power recharging minimizes the number of times you have to manually recharge the device. Need a bit of juice? Flip your visor down for a full solar charge. All of these features clearly amount to DriveNTalk's product concept for the BHF2000: Ultimate.
In conjunction with the DrivNTalk BHF2000, Dial2Do bring to you a fully compatible mobile app for Android and Blackberry devices that lets you use your voice to text, email and more while you drive. Just click on the Dial2Do icon for details!A FREE 90 Day Trial of the complete Pro version comes complimentary. View available plans.
- Bluetooth Compliant: 2.1, EDR
- Bluetooth Profiles: HFP, HSP, PBAP, A2DP
- Acoustic Quality: Full duplex, Noise reduction, Dual Mic. Echo cancellation, Wideband Audio Ready
- Advanced UI: Voice trigger, commands, prompts, and TTS Gesture Sensing / Touch sensor keypad
- G Sensor: Turns Bluetooth on by sensing car door opening
- FM Transmitter
- RF Power: Class 2
- Multi Pairing: Up to 8 Devices
- Multi Point Technology
- Talk time: 15 Hours
- Standby Time (Voice trigger off mode): 250 Hours
- Standby Time (Voice trigger on mode): 65 Hours
- Language: US English, US Spanish, CA French
- Firmware: Upgrade via USB
- Power Supply: Li-poly battery / Solar recharging
- Connector Port: Micro USB