(Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.)
COMPLETE VOICE CONTROL
- With the BlueAnt Q2, not only can you now pair, configure and control your device with ease, but also make and receive calls using nothing but your voice.
- Managing incoming calls is as simple as saying "Answer" or "Ignore." Making outgoing calls is as simple as saying "Phone Commands." The BlueAnt Q2 will then activate your phone's voice dialing features.
- The BlueAnt Q2 automatically transfers a copy of your phone contacts after pairing, and can store up to 2,000 phonebook entries for each paired device. The Q2 can then use its integrated Text-to-Spech (TTS) engine to inform you of the incoming caller's name. You'll always know who is calling, without even having to pick up your phone.
LISTEN TO YOUR MESSAGES
- BlueAnt strived to create the best integration between its Q2 Smart Bluetooth Headset and your cellular phone. Through the use of an Android app (a free download), the BlueAnt Q2 is able to read out incoming text messages automatically. Learn more at the BlueAnt Android page.
- Made with compatibility in mind, BlackBerry and Android users may also install the VLingo SafeReader application. This application not only allows you to hear SMS messages, but also all of your emails.
- With the BlueAnt Q2 you can connect two phones to it at the same time. This means that if you have a business and personal phone, when either rings, you'll be able to take the call. Both phones remain connected at all time. If you have calls on both phones at the same time, you can even use the BlueAnt Q2 to switch between both calls. Think of it as call waiting on steroids.
|Other Part Numbers||11RESCELA367925, Q2 - Platinum|
|Bluetooth Compliant||2.1, A2DP, EDR|
|Talk Time||5 Hrs|
|Stand-by Time||100 Hrs|
|Features||Multipoint technology, Easy Pair|
|Style / Fit||In-Ear Optional Ear-loop|
|Connector Port||Micro USB|
|Package is Complete With:||BlueAnt Q2, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Ear Buds, Ear Hook|
|Compatibility||Any device compatible with Bluetooth version 2.0 and earlier.|
|User's Manual Online Link:||http://www.myblueant.com/downloads/manuals/Q2_UserGuide_EN.pdf|