(Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.)
The Amazon Kindle DX Features:
- The Kindle DX display uses the latest generation E Ink Pearl technology with 50% better contrast for the clearest text and sharpest images
- The 9.7" screen is ideal for a broad range of reading material, including graphic-rich books, PDFs, newspapers, magazines, and blogs
- Kindle DX's display looks and reads like real paper, with no glare. Read as easily in bright sunlight as in your living room
- Books can be delivered wirelessly in less than 60 seconds; no PC required
- Read for up to 1 week on a single charge with wireless on. Turn wireless off and read for two to three weeks.
- Holds up to 3,500 books, periodicals, and documents
- Share your passion for reading with friends and family by posting meaningful passages to Twitter and Facebook directly from your Kindle
- Enjoy wireless coverage at home or abroad in over 100 countries.
- Carry and read all of your personal and professional documents on the go. Now with Zoom capability to easily view small print and detailed tables or graphics
- With the text-to-speech feature, Kindle DX can read newspapers, magazines, blogs, and books out loud to you, unless the book's rights holder made the feature unavailable
- Over one million books and the largest selection of the most popular books people want to read, including New York Times® Best Sellers, plus U.S. and international newspapers, magazines, and blogs. For non-U.S. customers, content availability and pricing will vary.
- Over 1.8 million free, out-of-copyright, pre-1923 books are available to read on Kindle, including titles such as The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, and Treasure Island.
- New York Times Best Sellers and New Releases from $9.99.
- Download and read first chapters for free before you decide to buy